Thursday, July 18, 2019

FLASH FICTION CONTEST! #5

i was swimming in the ocean with my older cousins they went on a boat on the ocean then they stopped and we went swimming but 15 minutes later I saw a fin I told my cousin but they won’t listen they said it was a dolphin.so i put my goggles on and looked around then i knew there was only one place a shark would be so i looked under me that big shark was underneath me ready to eat me…

I dodged out of the way but I missed about a two foot and he got my foot i was screaming in pain as half of my left leg was gone my cousins almost fainted, there was blood everywhere and the shark wanted more but they got me on the boat and sped away but The shark wanted more! But when we went on shore they had rapped my leg but that was not enough the blood was coming really fast so the wrap was red.

A few minutes later I was in the hospital they put me to sleep they did surgery. I had to have a machine leg but then i found out that i was able to walk again but I would never ever forget that moment never in my life.

2 comments: