Thursday, July 18, 2019

The one and only…… by Sofia

One evening this little 7-year-old girl called Alice went on a canoe but one of her friends dropped her ball in there so jumped in and she wanted to get the ball and then she saw the other friend go for her but then that day ………………it was the end of her…
10 years later
One evening after dinner, Katie and her cousin Rose went to a cabin by a lake with roses mom Piper. When are we there yet” said Rose, I think in about 5 minutes?” said Piper, aunt piper? Wasn’t there a girl called Alice and she died 10 years ago?

Then Piper interrupted Katie and said what should we do at the cabin” we should play Candyland” said Rose. Finally, we arrived at the cabin. That night they went to sleep because they were very tired, but Katie wasn’t tired she was thinking about what she said and why her aunt interrupted her and changed the subject immediately, why was Alice so important when I talked about her? The next morning Alice, Rose, and Piper had breakfast, then they put their swimming suits on, and jumped in the lake, then they went walking by  the lake.

Rose saw a girl in the distance so they went over to her and Rose said, “Hi, I’m Rose, what’s your name? the girl said “I’m Ally otherwise now as Alice. Alice and Piper froze the both knew something was wrong and something wasn’t right so Piper asked again.

“Sorry I couldn’t hear could u say that again?!

“I’m Ally or also known as Alice I have to go see you tomorrow Rose. When Rose went to bed, I asked Piper who Alice was and why she asked her what her name was again.

“don’t tell Rose this but a long time ago I and your mother came to this cabin and we spent a night here with a friend called... well you kind of already know what her name is” Alice”

“ok well we went on a canoe and we were playing with her ball then your mom accidentally dropped it in the water and it was sinking so than Alice jumped in the water and she didn’t know how to swim so she drowned I tried to save her but it was too late she was gone forever” said Piper

‘ well I think we should go ask her tomorrow what her last name since you still, remember her last name right?

“it was Alice Dunford,” said Piper “good so now tomorrow what her last name is”.

The next morning, we went on another walk on the lakeshore and we saw Ally or Alice again and then when aunt Piper went away with Rose, I asked “Alice what is your last name? “my last name is”

“I almost couldn’t breathe; in my mind, I was about to faint “my last name is fern” I was relieved now I had to catch up to Piper and Rose. Later we had the best night ever we watched a movie actually 2 then we had ice cream but I still didn’t understand one thing when I was running to Piper and Rose I saw Alice at a perfect sight fade away and she was standing that was the only thing I did not get was Alice a ghost was she died but then suddenly alive!? I had to ask Piper………….   

No comments:

Post a Comment